Anybody have an idea about how I can get Moodio working on my 8330 with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem with Moodio for 8330

Advertisement

Anybody have an idea about how I can get Moodio working on my 8330 with 4.5.0.77 installed? When I click on a station, it launches media player. It tries downloading the stream for several seconds and then I get an error message: "An error has occurred attempting to play media." I've tried several stations. I've tried in full screen and out of full screen mode. I've tried 24 bit stereo and 24 bit mono.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It works for my 8330 but I'm on 4.5.0.119. I had it working fine on previous releases but not sure about .77 - it's been a while since I was on that one.

If you don't get an answer here I'd suggest going to Moddio on P-C and browsing through 'Frequently asked Questions." No 11 of those is one you can click: I have a question that's not listed. Also they have a forum on their site where you might find an answer.

This should be a fairly easy one I think but I don't even have a clue. I never had any problems with Moodio except that it won't play when I holster my phone but that's the way it works.) Good luck.

Any expert Moodio help for this user?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    It's been a while since I used Moodio but I believe that problem may be caused by having your full screen checked in the Media Player. I believe if you uncheck full screen mode this should do the trick mrholder.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I tried unchecking the full screen mode. That didn't help. Thanks, though.

williec4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have similar problem. When the browser try to open the media player I get the massage error "unsupported media type Application/SDP". Some help.

Brooose no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3032A20A
    I get that error occasionally. Usually quitting the mediaplayer and then clicking on the moodio link again fixes it. YMMV

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    well slacker works fine if you need a replacement
    Never give up...you can always make a difference