Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

briana1988. i did as you suggested. it works. still my desktop doesnt recognize my bb ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chopperhead no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

briana1988. i did as you suggested. it works. still my desktop doesnt recognize my bb when connected. my device OS is pretty current got it off the box. do i need to reinstall? thanks

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    after u install the software reboot the pc also if u have a mem card in your phone pull it out and then plug the phone in see if it picks it up also try this software k

http://mcpfx.com/download.php?view.4

go there and download that plug in bb and start the program up in the corner of the left hand side screen below u will see blank spot with a arrow if u see your pin number there it found the bb u might have to click the arrow if u do that and it dont lis t the blackberry,

go into deivce manager look threw for anything that says blackberry and go to update driver u will get windows and options for all the windows u pick the last option k and when u get to the 3rd window it will ask u to search for drivers u click the lastone as i said and will take u to a new window if u have driver install it will show it if not then it will just show u a list of devices u can add that means the driver is not install.

which something could be stopping it or messing it up so when i get home if u dont get this worked out pm me and i can alaways with your trust check into it my self via teamview which is remote program i helped someone else on here with a prob like that so

GregoryC no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same problem with my Curve 8320. Could not see mass storage drive to load songs. I searched online and found this program: BB storage Activation.exe. It consists of 2 files. A bat file and an exe file. You click on the bat file, wait a few minutes for the command to take effect and voila you can see your BB drive.
    I would google "BB storage Activation.exe " to find this folder. Just make sure that it is for your BB as there are different files for each BB.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    Man this thread got highjacked
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    One time I had a problem with the media card and it turned out to be one of the metal pins was out of place. With out breaking it I just pushed it back in place. Be carefull when doing this. They are pretty easy to move just don't force them.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    hi-jacked nasty style

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12