Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi hope you can help. Trying to use video on my 8320 the screen shows ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Toby1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with Media card

Advertisement

Hi hope you can help.

Trying to use video on my 8320 the screen shows ' To record a video insert formatted media card'. I have taken video before and have not touched the card. Recorded videos can still be watched so I suppose the card must be ok? I have gone into the card format menu and tried to perform a format but the message comes back 'format not successful' any ideas?

Thanks for looking.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Is media card support turned on? Maybe you switched it by accident. Also this may seem silly but i've fell for it a few times. If you're connected to your PC and mass storage is on you won't have access to the SD card.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

Thanks.

Just tried that as it was set for mass storage. made no difference

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    DId you just do an upgrade to 4.5?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Hi

Did an upgrade about 2 Month ago. Been working fine till yesterday.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby1 View Post
    Hi

Did an upgrade about 2 Month ago. Been working fine till yesterday.
    Toby, Time to think back to what changes you've recently made. Are there any and, if so, can you back them out. Assumption is that SOMETHING changed - any chance you can figure out what?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Thanks jblackfish the only change is I added weatherbug .... works fine. Did that a couple of day's ago.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Would it be worth deleting WB just to see if that makes the recording thing work? As you can tell, I'm not an expert. Just offering simple logic.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

chopperhead no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Hifellow stackers. How do I transfer converted avi to my 8320. My problem is my desk top do not recognize my usb connected device so the device does not appear in my computer therefore I cannot just drag the converted movie of avi format to transfer.I used to do same for my pearl which works fine. Pls help. Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    if the blackberry desktop software does not see your blackberry drivers or something is messed up,

redownload the desktop software and os for the computer, should pick it up at that point but rem if u dont have a mem card in ya phone u wont see it like that u will have to use the mediamanager built with the desktop software

chopperhead no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

desktop/media manager

let me add something briana. i get this message "no application detected for this device" every time i try to add third party application. i am trying now to redownload dm for 8320 the present dm was for my pearl before i switch to 8320 but take note this dm registers all my 8320 apps done OTA.

thanks

thanks

PIN/ID
    just ask
    chopperhead u will need to download the os for your 8320 after u do the desktop software, u proly forgot to do that like u did with the pearl

PIN/ID
    just ask
    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...load_sites.jsp

pick where u are in the world/carrier and then when u get taking to the new page and click the arrow in the box forget the desktop software stuff look for your device under the ----------

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just a reminder that Desktop Manager will support multiple devices so you don't need to download it again.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea EricaJ1073 that is tru but if it cant see the blackberry or the comp cant the drivers are gone or messed up so reinstall it will fix that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast