I just found out that my google talk is not logging in. It previously was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

adils no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem with logging in G.Talk !!

Advertisement

I just found out that my google talk is not logging in. It previously was working absolutely fine for many months. I tried to refresh the login and password as well, while it is attempting itself to login as well, but the message I get is 'Internal Error'.
    Any suggestions or any body facing the same issue that I noticed today?

Thanks
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.133 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125

cjr2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24ABB9C5
    Quote Originally Posted by adils View Post
    I just found out that my google talk is not logging in. It previously was working absolutely fine for many months. I tried to refresh the login and password as well, while it is attempting itself to login as well, but the message I get is 'Internal Error'.
    Any suggestions or any body facing the same issue that I noticed today?

Thanks
    That also was happening to me. I just updated the Gtalk app and all is well now!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I would do as the other poster mentioned and look for an update. If you're running the newest version, remove and re-install the application.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Thanks Guys!! Let me try that; and will revery back with the update on the issue.

I meant will revert back thanks

malejko no está en línea Stack level 2
    The captcha unlocked seemed to have fixed the issue so far for me. Otherwise I'll update Gtalk I guess.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/go...1/#post3226411

Strange!! Well I removed the G talk from my phone to download a fresh one from BB Homepage. Now when I click the Personalize Tab(for IMs) it takes to licence acceptance page. I click 'I accept' and the browser refreshes and brings me back to the same page (Licence acceptance). I tried many times, but no difference. Well malejko I am gona try the link provided by you now, so let's see what happens!!

Okay I did unlock this CAPTCHA (though really don't know what it is) but then I have already deleted the G.Talk so now I need to download one. Will update you guys once done.

Quote Originally Posted by malejko View Post
    The captcha unlocked seemed to have fixed the issue so far for me. Otherwise I'll update Gtalk I guess.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/go...1/#post3226411

Bingo !! It worked... Thanks a lot Malejoko, for guiding me to the relevant post. Later on i downloaded G. Talk straight from the link http://www.blackberry.com/GoogleTalk. And finally was able to login.

Thank you guys !!
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hadn't seen that before Malejko, thanks for the post.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

And thank you MStrawder for your support