What does this mean? Anyone out there ! "Please contact your mail server administrator to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bpd
    bpd no está en línea Stack level 2

Problem with BEAMBERRY!!

Advertisement

What does this mean? Anyone out there !

"Please contact your mail server administrator to enable e-mail forwarding on your mail server"

I have a Rogers Blackberry Curve 8300, and I downloaded the BEAMBERRY software application to do wireless printing to my Bluetooth-enabled Canon PIXMA ip90 mobile printer.
    The software installed successfully but does not work. When I open an attachment with "open with Beamberry" option and select "view", it says "retriving document" and does nothing (does not retrieve) ... I eventually cancel the app...

The Beamberry software support guy, in response to my problem, sent me an email with that message (above):

I just have Blackberry Desktop manager on my Dell Microsoft Vista computer and I do not know what is meant by that message. My blackberry is standalone and not associated with a corporate IT environment ... What is "mail server administrator" and what is "enable email forwarding on your mail server" mean ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

bpd
    bpd no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Problem with BEAMBERRY!!

Anyone have application Beamberry Installed on their BB Curve and it WORKS!!