So ive had 4.5 for almost 2 months now without any problems but as of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

zel126 no está en línea Stack level 1

problem with battery :(

Advertisement

So ive had 4.5 for almost 2 months now without any problems but as of today my battery is depleting like crazy! I didn't have to charge my phone for a day and a half before , help!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Check to see (or try to remember) if you started some pgm that might be running in background OR you've started using a new program recently OR you're going to a new place, physically, that might have no service for a long time. All those CAN deplete your battery. You have to assume that you're doing something new and then figure out what it is by process of elimination.

Of course this could be a sudden default in your BB but that's waaay down the list of probabilities. ...all my opinion.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Sometimes the answer is to simple to think of...did you forget your Wi-fi or bluetooth on? Or what blackfish said, hit the blackberry button twice and select switch application, that will show you what you have running, close the ones you are not using.

zel126 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thank u blackfish and kennedy i will try both