ok i have a question why would my curve only ring twice then go to ... BlackBerry Curve forum
problem with 8310 ringing
ok i have a question why would my curve only ring twice then go to voice mail? I have tryed different profiles, I did notice that on my gf 8310 her call forwarding doesnt have a option of forward all calls she just has one option for forward unanswered calls but my 8310 has both those options now why would two of the same phones running at&t 4.5.110 have two different choices. also this just started happening to my curve it use to ring like 10 times now i cant get to it fast enough.
Aside from going into Profiles and decreasing number of vibes first, it might be easiest to call
AT&T and ask them to increase to the max of 30 seconds before voicemail kicks in
Last edited by Berryadict; 12-27-2008 at 08:16 PM.
thank you for the reply but i found it. in case anyone else needs to do it
- On your phone, dial *#61# and click Send.
- Some information should be displayed: number that the calls are being forwarded to and the delay before the forwarding engages.
- Write down the number (including +1)
- Dial **61*+1xxxyyyzzzz*11*30# and hit Send. +1xxxyyyzzzz is the number you wrote down previously, 30 is the delay in seconds. The delay can be set in 5 second increments, 30 is maximum
- Dial *#61# to verify that the new settings are active.
Tags for this Thread