I dont know if anyone remembers my post where I put in my friends t-mo ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem after unlocking and downloading myFaves

Advertisement

I dont know if anyone remembers my post where I put in my friends t-mo sim to see if it would work. Well, it slipped my mind that they had a myFaves plan with t-mo and it downloaded the bubbles and ALL the icons into my phone.

Since I put my sim back in, I cant delete the myFaves icon or the folder associated with it. Its really annoying because I know the folder is taking up delicate RAM. When I find it under my pictures and then hit option>delete, it gives me a "File System Error".

I havent been able to find it in the root of the phone either when I hook it up to the USB.

Any help?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Problem after unlocking and downloading myFaves

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Have you tried to reboot your BB?
    Other than removing the battery and sim, no. Whats the proper procedure to reboot completely?

Brooklyn78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Problem after unlocking and downloading myFaves

HyperM3..... What you need to do is pull up your Blackberry Desktop manager... Make sure the icon that says Application loader is highlighted. Then you go to File and click on open. there u will see a screen that say application loader/ wizard. click next on that and start your application all over again.... all its going to do is erase n upload the software u had on there.... but you wont have to worry about that myFave icon coming back ........