hey everyone i've been having a problem adding applications to my curve using the application ... BlackBerry Curve forum

emdavis86 no está en línea Stack level 1

problem adding applications

Advertisement

hey everyone i've been having a problem adding applications to my curve using the application loader. when i first got the phone i was able to add bbmaps and jivetalk but since then everything i've tried to add ( like bbweather or fastfood) i get the error that "no additional applications designed for you device were found" anyone know how to fix this or why its happening?

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: problem adding applications

not to be sarcastic, but you did dl the bbweather_0.75.zip and this fastfood zip and you unzipped them and they both came with a .alx and a .cod?

then you ran app loader and clicked add & picked those 2 alx files, etc etc??

bbmaps and JT are both OTA downloads so there's no need to add them via app loader.

let us know a little more of what you have done and tried.....

emdavis86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: problem adding applications

Yup I did everything exactly asw you described. Downloaded the zip files, extracted them, then tried to add them with the app loader. As far as those apps being OTA when you go to the download page it says that it will state if an app is OTA or else it can be add through the desktop manager. As far as I saw it didn't say anything about it being OTA and when I tried doing it from my phone all it does is try to download the zip file to my sd memory card. Is there somewhere else I should see the OTA version?