I woke up this morning and my 8320 was completely turned off... no signs of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem??????

Advertisement

I woke up this morning and my 8320 was completely turned off... no signs of any life....

I attempted whatever I could....
    I had left it on overnight charging like I always do (granted I got the curve 2 days ago over my Pearl)...
    So when I did a batter pull it turned on fine... Was it a wireless reboot from Tmobile? Has this happened to anyone else... ? Should I return my curve for another one? Because I don't want this happening again and it never happened to my Pearl...
    Last edited by bofeity; 03-12-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Problem...?????

I woke up this morning and my 8320 was completely turned off... no signs of any life....

I attempted whatever I could....
    I had left it on overnight charging like I always do (granted I got the curve 2 days ago over my Pearl)...
    So when I did a batter pull it turned on fine... Was it a wireless reboot from Tmobile? Has this happened to anyone else... ? Should I return my curve for another one? Because I don't want this happening again and it never happened to my Pearl...

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    I would check the auto off/on times on the unit and see if it may have been set to turn off overnight.

Zo

Nah both weekday/end are disabled... and even when that is turned on, you can quickly turn it back on by pressing the power button... but nothing happened when I pressed the power button...

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    i say get rid of the ninjas hiding in your closet first. i bet they turned your phone off while you were sleeping. lol jk. im not sure since i have a pearl.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I'd say if it happens again then return the BB.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I talked to Tmo bb rep and he said to return it... ahh first problem I had with a bb sad day for me

flandy no está en línea Stack level 1
    return the phone now while you can still do an exchange for a new product if you wait past the trial period you will recieve a refurbished phone

Yeah I just did... I got a brand new one.. and the manager of the store said that "smartphones will have these kind of issues"... sigh...

I didn't even know how to respond to that... haha

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    dang bofeity! but glad it worked out!

*knock on wood* i have NEVER had to replace ANY of my blackberries. but yes, ANY smartphone could have internal bugs that we can't fix

I know that's what i said!! Glad it worked out.. I will make sure this 1 doesn't have any issues... First issue I had with a bb

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3
    if it does it just once i wouldnt worry bout it, if it becomes an everyday then, then i would contact tmo and have it replaced...this operating systems has a few bugs in it that causes it to reboot from time to time...mine does it too. but for the most part, it works. also its a good idea to do a battery pull every once in a while...just for the heck of it, its like rebooting a computer, needs to be done.