Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BSE is great. i've been using them on my curve 8300, 8310, 9000, and now ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1

Advertisement

BSE is great. i've been using them on my curve 8300, 8310, 9000, and now the 8900. i just wanted you guys to know that with the BSE on my 8900, it fits very tight on the charging pod now. it does charge, but you need to fiddle with it. where as before w/o BSE, it just sits in perfectly.

tip to apply it is use plenty of windex. i had some left over of the liquid spray from invisibleshield. i sprayed it on both side of the skin.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

Anthonyxa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    I count 12 pieces in that linked photo. There's no way that's ever gonna work out well. How can anybody get a dozen little pieces in the right places? Heart surgery is easier than doing that.
    its simple to install, and a pain in the neck if it doesn't install correctly lol

Quote Originally Posted by schumacher View Post
    I'd rather use my javelin naked and buy a new housing when it starts looking scratched~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have invisible shield for my Prada phone and it is indeed invisible I would not suggest you go naked as you say, I work in construction areas and I own like 4 berries different models, my new one 8900 is personal that wont see a work table ever lol my 8800 is in moderate shape that one i can place next to the table saw if I want lol

the others are hanging around the house

invisible shield for 8900 on the way

BUY IT PEOPLE

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post
    !!! guys and gals, use the following code to get 20% discount--- techound1 ---
    This code still works ordered mine last week! just got it and put it on a few days ago, It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be it was a little tedious and a tad time consuming. but if you do it right it doesnt even look like there is anything covering it!! I showed one of my coworker the phone before i put the invisible shield on and then i let him use it for a few minutes after i put it on he didnt even know it was on!! Great product. i have used just the screen protector on my other phones, but this is the first time i have used it for the entire phone. As long as you are willing to put in the extra time it is well worth it!
    Also, I have had the screen protector on my 8320 and 8100 for a very long time.... I am extremely rough on my, and i have never had the invisible shield peel up at all. like i mentioned before this is the first time i have covered the entire device. So this might change.
    Last edited by sparkyj62; 03-01-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Anthonyxa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyj62 View Post
    This code still works ordered mine last week! just got it and put it on a few days ago, It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be it was a little tedious and a tad time consuming. but if you do it right it doesnt even look like there is anything covering it!! I showed one of my coworker the phone before i put the invisible shield on and then i let him use it for a few minutes after i put it on he didnt even know it was on!! Great product. i have used just the screen protector on my other phones, but this is the first time i have used it for the entire phone. As long as you are willing to put in the extra time it is well worth it!

you had me going there for a minute I went to see how much I paid today, for a minute I thought I had inserted a 5% coupon code but no it was this one

i ordered the full body shield for 8900 and a earlier curve

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the Invisible Shield on my 4th Gen iPod and loved it but remember, that was back when they were white and really prone to scratching. Plus, I preferred to keep it in my pocket and never used a case. I bought, installed and removed it on my 8700. I didn't like that feel and it certainly wasn't invisible because of all the small pieces that needed to be installed. I keep my BlackBerry in a case at all times except when it's charging. The IS won't protect it from damage if it's dropped so for me, it makes no sense. I tried carrying my BB in my pocket without a case for a while but it would get lint all over it so I stopped. On my last two BBs the only place I really saw wear was on the keys and again, the IS does nothing to protect them. Also, in two years or less I'll get a new one so for me it's just not worth it.

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have IS in my MacBook unibody and iPhone
    3G. It's as invisible as you can get.
    A lot of PATIENCE is needed though to
    Apply it.

I'll have one on my 8900 soon!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by amf14 View Post
    I have IS in my MacBook unibody and iPhone
    3G. It's as invisible as you can get.
    A lot of PATIENCE is needed though to
    Apply it.

I'll have one on my 8900 soon!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Correct, lot of patience but there is a difference between both of those and the 8900. The iPhone and your laptop require a lot less angled/small pieces and the IS fits better and is easier to install on them.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    I applied 5 of the BSE (same as IS, but $10) pieces: the 3 that cover the back, and 2 that cover the screen and the top of the front where it sticks out of the OEM leather pouch (which I love) . I had no use for the side pieces, nor the 4 tiny buttons nor the bottom front. Mine fits into my charging dock normally and slips in/out of the pouch easily. Very nearly invisible with a bit of grip to boot.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12