Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by javio24 so far now that i took out the sd card it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by javio24 View Post
    so far now that i took out the sd card it hasnt messed up on me... lets see how long that last... ill keep you guys updated...i may need to reformat the sd card and start over... i really dont want to but if i have to i will..
    hey, i'm sorry to say there are several threads about this and i'm even more sorry you had to go through all that.

the problem is in the files in your sd card. view the sd card files using media manager and switch the viewing mode to "detailed". you will notice an "attributes" column. anything that's blank in that column should be taken off the card and left off. voila. problem solved.

javio24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    hey, i'm sorry to say there are several threads about this and i'm even more sorry you had to go through all that.

the problem is in the files in your sd card. view the sd card files using media manager and switch the viewing mode to "detailed". you will notice an "attributes" column. anything that's blank in that column should be taken off the card and left off. voila. problem solved.
    Yeah thats exactly what i did and it works now... had my girlfriend yellin at me because this was happening on both our cells and not just one ha ha...once i fixed it i told her "say sorry or ill wipe it and you can figure it out yourself" she said sorry ...ha ha all in fun though

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    wow you really had her by her black"berries"...lmao...i crack myself up

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Gotta get my gf a berry now so I can threaten her with the jl_cmdr wuhaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12