I've been having trouble with the opera mini download I would always get the same ... BlackBerry Curve forum

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Possible Solution for opera mini download

Advertisement

I've been having trouble with the opera mini download I would always get the same message that it can't connect to the internet. I searched some other sites and found a soution that worked for me. Now I don't know if this going to work for every carrier but it should for the 8320.

1.make sure your APN is set to "wap.voicestream.com" (mine wasn't at first).

2.make sure the username and password are blank.

3.If you have a previous version or opera mini already installed delete it from your application list and go on and restart your device.

4. Once everythings back up go back and download opera mini 4 don't run it yet just close it out.

5. Go to your browser options menu select cache operations and inside there clear all your history.

6. Exit your browser and go straight to the mini opera link and let it finish downloading.

Now these are the steps that I took I had to do it like twice before it worked for me. But you should have seen my face when it went all the way through. I've heared that you might have to use t-zones as your browser I'm not sure if that's true I did all this as the internet as my default browser. Let me know if it works and I will get the link from the other websites forum and post it in here.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Re: Possible Solution for opera mini download

Here's that link for the forums in crackberry.com with the same issues this is where I got my info.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ope...talling-10122/

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~