83xx series. I believe its 8320.. The phone was originally an at&t phone that I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gypsyjess no está en línea Stack level 1

poor signal on BB curve

Advertisement

83xx series. I believe its 8320.. The phone was originally an at&t phone that I unlocked and used for my tmobile account. the problem is, after it worked fine for about a week or 2, now it has the most horrible service. Not even the horrible service is consistant though. I can go somewhere like the bank or the mall, and have 4 bars... But then 30 minutes later, standing in the same place, it will be no service for about 10 minutes again. There is no winning. I don't know what to do.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know this isn't a real solution, but you may want to consider getting another bb. I had the same problem with my 8310 and ending up going for a Bold.

Also, it could be the network.
    Last edited by Kyo0tdemon; 11-18-2008 at 03:47 PM.

newleonne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb

could be a hardware issue

I agree, there could be something wrong with the actual device. You could test to see if there is a network issue by having a friend with a similar or data device on your carrier check service on their phone in areas where yours has no service.

Depending on how you got your curve, you may be able to replace it under warranty. Good luck ...