Does anyone have experience with PocketDay, what u think about it... BlackBerry Curve forum

BlackCaviar no está en línea Stack level 3

PocketDay

Advertisement

Does anyone have experience with PocketDay, what u think about it

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've used the trial version of it for a couple of days or so. I liked it, but I thought the font was a little too small. I also thought that things looked too cramped. I ended up deleting it.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I have PocketDay and love it. Use it on my BB all the time. My fav part it the weather info.

Download the trial, try it out, and see how it works for you.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

ak602 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Its a great front program because it shows all the activity on one page. The one thing that I wish it had integrated was BB Messenger. Everything else is there. Missed calls, new emails, new sms, weather etc.

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Still using it in trial mode. Love the weather feature. I wish that:
    1. It integrated with BBSmart, since I have that vs. Empower. To their defense, they said that BBSmart wouldn't work with them.
    2. It has visibility of, and ability to change, profiles. I'm constantly going to meetings and setting my BB to vibrate only. I like seeing what profile I'm using so I remember to change.

It has some good features. I'm not sure at this point if I'll purchase it.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    Still using it in trial mode. Love the weather feature. I wish that:
    1. It integrated with BBSmart, since I have that vs. Empower. To their defense, they said that BBSmart wouldn't work with them.
    2. It has visibility of, and ability to change, profiles. I'm constantly going to meetings and setting my BB to vibrate only. I like seeing what profile I'm using so I remember to change.

It has some good features. I'm not sure at this point if I'll purchase it.
    Well, I liked it, but there were some things I didn't like so much about it. I loved the colorfulness. (I hope that's a word.) Anyhow, since I've long deleted it, I don't have intentions of putting it back on since I use BBSmart, too.