UncaughtExeption ApplicationRegistry.waitFor (0x7c802477365c3985) timeout ........ Things now arnt working mainly being the dial and cancel ... BlackBerry Curve forum

butterfly1986x no está en línea Stack level 1

PLZ HELP ME...... the following msg appers on my device :(

Advertisement

UncaughtExeption ApplicationRegistry.waitFor (0x7c802477365c3985) timeout ........
    Things now arnt working mainly being the dial and cancel key! I have not downloaded anything
    So don't understand what's happend. I had a new screen 2days ago but everythin was fine up till now.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Usually an uncaught exception error is associated with a theme or app thats not compatible with your device, but you said you haven't downloaded anything new. Try pulling the battery for a couple of minutes and let it reboot. If that doesn't work post back.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

I've tryed rebooting and a hard reset x

Still the same it also says on the error msg owner died thread [tread-11998104,5]

fedrerfuse no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2573E2D0
    u need a new software for ur phone nw........just go to nearest blackberry care and tell them to upload a new software or upgrade to new available version ...n thats surely gona help u .........

MobiBiz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi Fed,

This issue is an issue with the OS installed on the device, I recommend you take a backup of the device via the Desktop manager and then initiate a wipe of the device, also upgrade the OS on the device
    Last edited by RogerG; 06-10-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Removed links. Information is available here on PinStack.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks Mobi and welcome!

I removed your links because the information you provide in them is available here on PinStack. We prefer to keep everything here on the forums. External links are welcome if the information can't be found here, but in most cases, it can.

MobiBiz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi this issue appears to be with the OS, where in the installed operating system is corrupt and needs to be reinstalled. you need to perform a wipe on the device and then reinstall the OS on the same.