I have a blackberry curve 8320 and was updating software from blackberry.com from 4.2 to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nigelmendoza no está en línea Stack level 1

Pleaseee Help Blackberry crash

Advertisement

I have a blackberry curve 8320 and was updating software from blackberry.com from 4.2 to 4.5 and my 8320 screen went white and app error 532 reset come on the screen it keeps rebooting and wont go pass this point what do i do .

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    You need to download this program called jl commander to wipe your curve and restore it.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 10-25-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: s

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Try taking out your memory card and see if that stops the rebooting. If it does, replace the memory card and connect your bb to you computer. Open desktop manager, go to media manager. open the memory card pictures, choose "details" as the view and you need to delete all the pictures without attributes. there's a header that says attributes, if the space under it is blank for a picture you need to remove it from your memory card. That should fix the problem. I will try to find the thread, but this happened to me and doing this fixed the problem.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    Last edited by Anela808; 10-25-2008 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Edit: I can"t seem to find that thread...anyone know where to find it?
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

chill636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok guys i need help also. i just legally upgrade my curve through t-mobile from 4.2 to 4.5. everythng seemed to be fine and then my phone just keeps rebooting itself. endlessly. i took the battery out overnight and just put it back in this a.m. what seems to be the problem? please help

ive restored the phone back to its factory settings and manually imported some files i backed up i will let u know how this works

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Chill, Take your time with it. Do you have instructions for upgrading? Get them here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

yes. i have instructions and have followed them to a T. i have also upgraded my wife's phone too. she has NO problems. Just mine seems to have problems. well so far since ive taken my media cared out, restored to factory settings and manually imported some of my backup files there seems to be no problem...EXCEPT my JIVETALK seems to be acting up