Hi All, Please can somebody help me i am trying to clear the recent pages ... BlackBerry Curve forum

supertoddy no está en línea Stack level 1

please,please help... cant clear recent pages

Advertisement

Hi All,
    Please can somebody help me i am trying to clear the recent pages log within the browser but can not get it too clear whatever i do. I 've done the obvious;like clearing cache etc.etc. but as soon as i look under recent pages there all stored. Can anybody help ?? Wife is bound to see those sites and then i'm dead meat !

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    Open the browser, then in the menu, go to History. Here, just select the DAY or the SITE you want gone, hit the menu and delete!

Hope this takes care of it Good luck!
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

Thanks but no it hasn't worked...this is the problem, all of the areas are cleared and there is no history anywhere, accept for "recent pages" which refuses to budge ? any ideas ?

mdh00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't know how to help if the before mentioned items did not work. In the future use Opera mini and maybe you can fully clear your browser cache after visiting those sites in quetion.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ok Thanks, but all joking aside this list is going to grow until it takes over the phone so i really need to find a solution? Every time i open the browser it stores the page in recent pages and simply cant get them to delete

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    1. start your internet browser-->menu key-->history-->highlight day and delete
    2. start your internet browser-->menu key-->options-->cache operations-->clear history-->clear content cache-->clear cookie cache-->exit

this should leave you only with 1 item in your recent pages...that 1 item being your home page (whatever that is) as it must load in order for you to start your browsing session...hope this helps...post back and let me know

Ok , now this is strange!! I done all that (again, must have tried it 5 times) and again they had not cleared in the recent pages, so just for a try i took the battery and sim out, put it back together and they have all cleared and it now also clears as it should ? wierd !

Thanks for your help

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    no problem..that's what we're here for...doing a battery pull is never a bad idea after you clear that much memory and it fixes a lot of small glitches that happen when it's been on for too long...see ya round that stacks