I have now tried twice to get Pandora working on my 8320. No luck. Downloaded ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Please help with Pandora

Advertisement

I have now tried twice to get Pandora working on my 8320. No luck. Downloaded ota fine, clicked set app permissions prior and said app was successfully installed. When I click on it, it just pulls up the Pandora Internet Radio start screen but that's it. When I hit the menu button, I only get shut down pandora and close pandora???? Am I doing something wrong?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't think the 8320 is supported on Pandora yet. Check the site for supported devices. I could be wrong - maybe it's just wi-fi that's not supported.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

It does say right on the screen with the download link on the Pandora site T-Mobile 8320, ???? It is very weird

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is in their list of supported devices. Check their FAQ here and contact their support if the FAQ doesn't help
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

OK. It's wi-fi only that it doesn't support. It's hard to keep them all straight. Also, it's been a while since I set it up on my 8330 and I can't go through that process again - when I start it now it simply starts playing the last choice that I was playing when I exited last.

The "shut down Pandora" and "close" are the last two in my menu list too - once you get it set up, "bookmark song," "bookmark artist," and "why this song" should be additional menu items on top of the two you mentioned. There should be some type of initial set up to go through the 1st time. Make sure it's not still processing something when you first execute and keep looking for the setup routine. It wasn't that difficult to set up as I recall. Slacker was a little harder. Sorry but I don't know what else to suggest.

Keep posting your progress - I'll monitor and maybe someone else who remembers the setup process can help.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I will. Thanks for taking time to help.

I know it's frustrating but keep trying when you have time - this should work for you and it's worth the trouble IMO. It's probably something simple we're both overlooking. Good luck.

I was playing around with the permissions screen and finally it asked about existing acct or new user. I proceeded to fill this out, submitted it and now its stuck in an hourglassing state saying "creating account". I've been sitting on that screen for over 5 minutes now. Can't imagine it should take this long???

Sorry - I'm in and out and your post is now 27 minutes old. Any luck?

UPDT: Gotta run and "Easter" errand - be back and will check in then.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-11-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Nothing... Back to where I was.. Same screen as before

Jeffrey,

Try contacting them at this address: pandora-support@pandora.com

I can't imagine what the problem is but still believe it's simple. When you get it solved, please post back the solution to help other 8320 users who might have a problem. Thanks.

bobcw no está en línea Stack level 2
    I do run Pandora on a 8320. Had the same problem when I downloaded it the first time. I uninstalled and redownloaded and it has been working for a couple of weeks now. Don't give up.