ok, so this christmas "santa" lol, gave me a blackberyy curve 8300. this phone was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

weltone1 no está en línea Stack level 1

please help, which OS should I use on my unlocked BB?

ok, so this christmas "santa" lol, gave me a blackberyy curve 8300. this phone was originally on at&t, i know this because everytime i boot up the phone the at&t logo pops up. i live in canada and i know that this phone has been unlocked, my rogers sim card works, i am able to sms and call people using my rogers plan. i am having trouble installing themes on my phone, i checked the page which describes what to do if the pop up that says no additional apps were found comes up and none of the solutions worked for me. do i have to upgrade with the rogers software or at&t. any help will be appreciated

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    So you installed the OS your phone is running on your PC? If so and that didn't work, I would update to the latest Rogers OS and then try again.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

weltone1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i tried the at&t software which didnt work, ill try the rogers software, thank you

ghostshell no está en línea Stack level 2
    what do you mean by it didnt work? All OS's are device specific so if you install .110 from AT&T which is for 8310,8320 it wont work, wrong device. The latest OS Jerry D's latest OS blog is 4.5.0.108

http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/jdellasala/86-latest_os_all_models.html
    Last edited by azstar; 12-31-2008 at 11:20 AM.