im puzzled... I had an event scheduled for next week which was appearing on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

odw
    odw no está en línea Stack level 1

Question PLEASE HELP.. my today screen doesnt seem to refresh and my calendar doesnt update

Advertisement

im puzzled...

I had an event scheduled for next week which was appearing on my main screen, in actual fact i had deleted the event completly from my handset but none the less it was still appearing and it isnt even till next week!

I also have events which were scheduled for today and all throughout next week which I would have thought would appear on my main screen and take priority over something which isnt scheduled for A week.

So, what i did is i went to options, and then i went to themes and selected "zen" theme and it no longer displayed my calendar events.

I then changed it back to the "today" theme, when i did this to my surprise it finally refreshed and the event i had for next week which i had already deleted finally disappeared and then my schedule for today appeared with the times next to it!

But.... still when I add and remove events they dont appear on my today screen i always need to change themes back and forth to refresh my today screen.... What the??? please help!

focus88844 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: PLEASE HELP.. my today screen doesnt seem to refresh and my calendar doesnt updat

have you tried to pull battery out of bb? also did you run the DST patch on device?
    the DST patch can be download directly through your browser at rim web site.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: PLEASE HELP.. my today screen doesnt seem to refresh and my calendar doesnt updat

I would pull the battery too!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~All day events do not play nice with the today theme. They will not show under calender on the home screen.