Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you cannot get rid of the spam even after removing those e-mail addresses and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

andreybutov no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

If you cannot get rid of the spam even after removing those e-mail addresses and resending the service books, you may want to try the Antair Spam Filter for the BlackBerry: http://www.antair.com
    Antair BlackBerry Software
    A spam filter for a cleaner inbox, a call screener to block calls, and more great BlackBerry tools.
    www.antair.com

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Caii, See if you can get the PIN released as Kieran suggests.

Then if you've wiped your BB, you probably should just start over and install the operating system - since you're a beginner, the one offered by your carrier would be best to learn how. You can get the OS and DM here. Go the the United States and pick Sprint for the downloads. (You'll need to download Desktop Manager on your p-c to do it if you don't have it already - that's what you use to install the OS.)

There are instructions for installing the OS at this site. All this takes some time so be sure that you have an hour or more to download and install. Post back here if you need help.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Caii no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok i just called sprint and they fixed everything thanx for the help everyone!
    lovin thee` 8330

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Glad to hear everything is resolved

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    WOW! Go Sprint. Glad you got it all solved. If there's any help you can offer another Sprint user in here's the place to post it. Happy stacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caii View Post
    ok i just called sprint and they fixed everything thanx for the help everyone!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    If there's any help you can offer another Sprint user in here's the place to post it. Happy stacking.
    I agree if there's any additional tips you can provide other Sprint Stackers on how exactly you went about resolving this issue it would be much appreciated

dominic78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Previous post correct. The carrier's tech support has an admin tool that can pull up your PIN# and delete any account associated with it and then it will let you register your new account.

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Pin will need to be released. You will need to contact the old owner and get them to either migrate their email to their new BlackBerry or delete their account. If you can't contact the Original owner you will need to contact their carrier and tell them the circumstances... Hopefully they "release" the PIN.
    and thats that.
    this is always a bummer.
    Duval_Happine$$**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12