So I am trying to worm my way into hubby agreeing to me gettin a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jjspigland no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24337B15

Please explain...

Advertisement

So I am trying to worm my way into hubby agreeing to me gettin a Curve! I'm on Tmo and have had an 8700g for about a year. So as i understand it my perks over the 8700 are camera and wifi. Is there anything a person has to sign up for for extra on the using wifi for phone and it not eacting your minutes? I just don't get that part!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Please explain...

with me, the wifi/uma allows me to have perfect service in my house...my phone was useless in my house until i got my 8320. it still counts againest my minutes though. if you add the H @ H plan for 10? or 15? sollars then ALL calls over wifi are free. anymore questions then please ask. im kinda rushed to leave out the door right now...im sorry.

dont forget about video recording for the curve too when 4.3 comes out

hchai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

The H&H is $20/mo per line now. For family it's $30. I will get it for $10, but not anything more

jjspigland no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24337B15

Ok, I think I get it now THANKS!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

no problem

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3

The wifi aspect to the phone is very useful. Although I have the H@H for billing, I suggest the phone to others just because of use in weak service areas. Easier to find free wifi then a good signal sometimes. I live in a house where very few cell phones work well. On the water and the middle of towers, so at the wweakest point of signal. Does matter who the phone company is, other have the same basic problem. The wifi fixes that. Same is true when I go to other places with signal issues my phone works fine when there is wifi around. Inside places like the mall where there is free wifi, or coffee houses and so on. It's like having mini towers all over the place. I did have the first generation of a wifi by Nokia and it was hit and miss, the Curve has out performed it by far. Add to that the Blackberry service and its a workable plan and phone for me.