I consider myself rather technologically savvy. but for some reason, I cannot find out how ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Blade69 no está en línea Stack level 2

Playlist Question

Advertisement

I consider myself rather technologically savvy. but for some reason, I cannot find out how to move multiple songs to a playlist. I have the BB 8330. I would hate to think that the only way to get songs into a playlist is individually. You would think there would be a way through Media Manager to make this a painless issue. I have quite a few songs stored on a 2gig card and I'd really like to be able to seperate them into a playlist so that I can play what I want to listen to. Thanks in advance.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    I suggest you put your music in folders UNDER the BlackBerry\music folder on your SD card, and then use Playlist Creator to create RELATIVE playlists.

See this post for more info.
    JerryD

I downloaded Playlist Creator and created the playlists on my card. I put the card back in my BB 8330. When I "Explore/Media Card/Blackberry/Music" I see the Playlists I created. When I try to go into the Playlists it says "Unable to display file". Which I sorta expected since its only a playlist. But when I go from Media into Music/Playlists, I don't see the playlists I created.

Maybe the 8330 is just setup way differently than the 8800? Or maybe it's creating the playlists on the unit itself and can't be run from the card.

Anyone?

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    There is an iTunes media sync from RIM that is floating around. I believe this can handle playlists; however i am pretty sure that it is limited to iTunes at the moment

http://www.berryreview.com/2008/06/2...-rims-servers/

there is the link to the article that talks about. (the file is not there though, but you can at least figure out whats up with it)

That link didn't work. Receive a "fatal error" message.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I would try flipside. Its a really neat mp3 program. It gives you an interfacing like the ipod touch. And you can create playlist on there. They give you a trial. But it is a program you would have to purchase

http://flipside.fm/flipside.jad
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    the link i posted works. but anyway just search for itunes mediasync blackberry in google