Dear All, I'm a new user of blackberry, when I play a mp3 file which ... BlackBerry Curve forum

itscch no está en línea Stack level 1

Question play audio fast forward problem

Advertisement

Dear All,
    I'm a new user of blackberry, when I play a mp3 file which is about 50min long, I can't do fast forward properly. E.g.. I used the trackball to play at 45:00 it still played at the first few minute. Even I have rolled to the end, it's still on first few minutes. So every time I have to listen from almost the beginning..
    But it's OK if the length of the music is not too long, I can do it on a 30 minute Audio file.

Is there any limit (time) on the music player to recognize?
    I've tried this in a Bold 9000 and it's the same problem.

Please help~!!
    Thank you very much!

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    It could be an issue with the phone not having enough memory to fully buffer the song so that you have proper track seeking. Since you tested other songs and even a fairly lenghty 30 minute track, it would seem you pretty much answered your own question that there is a limit to the length of track you can use with proper seeking.

itscch no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks, if its my memory problem, is there anything I can do? As my blackberry is quite new, I also have frequently clean my memory, boosted my memory and even clear the event log. Is it my own problem as it happend my friend's Bold 9000 too. Have you tried in yours 8900?
    Thank you very much!!