So I've got myself one of those funnylooking small gadgets. I know its not really ... BlackBerry Curve forum

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

plantronics handsfree

Advertisement

So I've got myself one of those funnylooking small gadgets. I know its not really cool to have one but I only use it when I'm driving or when I'm at home. Now there is one problem with my handsfree, when I make a call. I can be speaking to someone and when I put my phone in my pocket the soundquality gets reduced aloooot. Sounds like we're both sitting in a jet enging having a conversation.but if I have it in my innerpocket of my jacket its really good. But what's the need if I can't put the phhone more then 20 cm away before the sound gets bad? Is there anything I can do to boost the bluetooth signal strength?

Thanks in advance

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Its hard to find the right combo. By that I mean a good fit for your personal BB as far as BT devices are concerned. Some people swear by Plantronics paired with their 8100, some like the Moto paired with their 8300 etc. Ive read MANY testimonies here on the Stacks, and one thing is for certain. Its kind of like a custom fit when choosin and using a BT device. For me the Moto H700 and HS 850 work flawlessly with my 8300. Some people swear by Jawbone for their 8300-you"ll have to find what works for you. Good luck.

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2
    Okay, thanks a lot! I'll have to check out some of the other BT handsfree out there!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~