I've got my class schedule set up in my blackberry curve calendar and reminders set ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3

Planner reminders

Advertisement

I've got my class schedule set up in my blackberry curve calendar and reminders set for them. Half hour before my first classes and 10min before the rest. I apparently don't hear them go off or they just don't make an audible alarm. Is there any way to change the reminder "tone"? Or to change it? Thanks for the help!

Jason

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: Planner reminders

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue95z
    I've got my class schedule set up in my blackberry curve calendar and reminders set for them. Half hour before my first classes and 10min before the rest. I apparently don't hear them go off or they just don't make an audible alarm. Is there any way to change the reminder "tone"? Or to change it? Thanks for the help!

Jason
    Yes there is,

1 - Go into your current "Profile" (Let's say "Normal")

2 - Scroll down to "Advanced"

3 - Choice "Edit" from the "Menu" key

4 - Select "Calendar" and make your changes by "highlighting" and "Selecting" what you desire...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Planner reminders

And if you find the calendar alert settings are correct, there is a known problem with the Curve and 8830 calendar reminders and you may need to install a patch. Check here, Curve Calendar Patch.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~