im getting upset that nuthing is made for my 8900 just tryed to get the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

xclusiverennie no está en línea Stack level 1

pissed

Advertisement

im getting upset that nuthing is made for my 8900 just tryed to get the xm radio and its nt supported on my phone just getting frustrated

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    That's because it's still a brand new device. Not much is out right now for newer devices. Give the developers some time to make newer versions of applications.

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiverennie View Post
    im getting upset that nuthing is made for my 8900 just tryed to get the xm radio and its nt supported on my phone just getting frustrated
    I actually switched back to a Bold for this reason. I can't even find a holster that works with the 8900 yet.

My biggest complaint with handsets is that the accessories are ALWAYS so far behind the devices. I can't say I blame the developers much for the lack of 8900 apps though. We just need to get more developers here in Canada!

mendez777 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219D98AA

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KriK View Post
    I actually switched back to a Bold for this reason. I can't even find a holster that works with the 8900 yet.

My biggest complaint with handsets is that the accessories are ALWAYS so far behind the devices. I can't say I blame the developers much for the lack of 8900 apps though. We just need to get more developers here in Canada!

......i know about Seidio Rubberized Holster for BlackBerry Curve 8900, Curve 8350i, Curve 8330, Curve 8320, Curve 8310, Curve 8300

is the same holster that fit all curve devices...
    9700 5.0.0.442 BIS WIND ITALY

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    The problem is that the Leather cases don't work for all of them. The magnet which changes the profile is in a different spot and the Javelin doesn't respond to the case.
    I must say though that it FITS in the cases for the 83xx very well so if the profile change isn't important to you go ahead and buy a standard curve case.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~