When I log on to pinstack from my bb browser im having problems.What i mean ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220

pinstack or browser problem?

Advertisement

When I log on to pinstack from my bb browser im having problems.What i mean is ,when im in a post i only see two responses ,no matter how many there really are.Another problem sometimes i cant click on new post (or what not) and go to it.Any one else have this problem?If so how did you correct it?Oh i have a 8300 and my os is 4.5, and i dont think this has happened on another site.
    " B safe "

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I've had similar issues via wap before with whole theads not loading. Not sure what the problem was but it eventually corrected itself. And what do you mean that you can't click new posts?

_charm_ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    209CF5BC

pinstack

I've downloaded Beyond411, entered my address like they suggested and I haven't been able to get results for ANY searches. Every search I conduct seems to link the search word to my address............any thoughts?

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    say i go to the new post icon and click on it ,sometimes my phone acts asif nothing was pressed
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I've had similar issues via wap before with whole theads not loading. Not sure what the problem was but it eventually corrected itself. And what do you mean that you can't click new posts?
    " B safe "

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I too have been having problems with Pinstack on my BB. I log in and when I click "My Posts" or "New Posts", I am taken back to the main page and I have to log in again. I usually have to log in twice in a row before it takes and sometimes four times. 2 weeks ago I didn't have this problem.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    I too have been having problems with Pinstack on my BB. I log in and when I click "My Posts" or "New Posts", I am taken back to the main page and I have to log in again. I usually have to log in twice in a row before it takes and sometimes four times. 2 weeks ago I didn't have this problem.

That happened to me shortly before I upgraded from the 8100 to the 8120. Turned out it wasn't my phone but a site issue.