Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't think it would work on the atomic trackball, as it's not white and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

I don't think it would work on the atomic trackball, as it's not white and cannot be colored very well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/my-...-works-130330/

Here are the basic steps:
    1. Boil water and pour it into a container you don't mind ruining. I used a small bowl.
    2. Pour in the RIT dye (enough to make the ball disappear; the more dye, the darker the color will turn out.
    3. Using a spoon (or anything else to scoop, really), check the color every 5-10 minutes. I was happy with the shade after about 20 minutes.
    4. Immediately run it under water and wipe it with an alcohol wipe to remove the excess dye.

Pretty simple and the results are great!

Oh, and you should ONLY dye the trackball.. do not throw in the magnetic rollers and the whole trackball housing.
    -Tim

babygirlmones no está en línea Stack level 1
    LOVE IT!!! the trackball is real cute but i agree get rid of the tlc .....sorry

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I don't think it would work on the atomic trackball, as it's not white and cannot be colored very well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/my-...-works-130330/

Here are the basic steps:
    1. Boil water and pour it into a container you don't mind ruining. I used a small bowl.
    2. Pour in the RIT dye (enough to make the ball disappear; the more dye, the darker the color will turn out.
    3. Using a spoon (or anything else to scoop, really), check the color every 5-10 minutes. I was happy with the shade after about 20 minutes.
    4. Immediately run it under water and wipe it with an alcohol wipe to remove the excess dye.

Pretty simple and the results are great!

Oh, and you should ONLY dye the trackball.. do not throw in the magnetic rollers and the whole trackball housing.
    Seems easy enough thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12