Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You're right in everything My carrier (Digitel) does offer the BB data plan, I added ... BlackBerry Curve forum

acecalor no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

You're right in everything

My carrier (Digitel) does offer the BB data plan, I added it but still no signal, just "edge"

The other carrier (movistar) does offer the BB data plan as well, the results, the same... just "edge"

Service books won't be send to the phone, the carrier sends it through its system but the phone just don't get them, it's always on "edge" and I've been told that in needs to be on "EDGE" in order to work

I do not know that movistar BIS website, I thought it was movistar.blackberry.com but it's just not working, I did this with the digitel BIS website, I can log on but that's it

acecalor no está en línea Stack level 1
    So I found the movistar's BIS website, I tried to log in but it says that the PIN has an account already, I guess that's my carrier one

zeusftl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys,

I've had many customers having the same issue. I have an online cell phone store and I sell a lot of phones to Venezuela.

A guy offered to help since I'm not there, so maybe he could help you out. His office in Caracas 0212-7205169. They can help you resolve the issue.

Hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12