This may sound dumb, But how can I download my pictures from my BB to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sndee no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pictures

Advertisement

This may sound dumb, But how can I download my pictures from my BB to my pc, I do have a usb that came with my BB and I just dont know how to save the pictures on to my pc ? any help ?

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Pictures

Not dumb at all! I didnt know at first either! On your phone go to: options, media card, and then set Auto Enable Mass Storage to "yes". Save this setting. Now go ahead and plug your usb cord into your pc and your phone. Once you do this you should see a drive show up on your pc under the explore function (kinda like a removable flash drive) where you can go in and access all of your pics on your phones media card. Just drag them to your pc now and thats pretty much it!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28

Hey SNDEE..another option is using your BB Desktop manager.. As lovin said just use your usb data cable and open DM. Once everything loads.....My advice download the most current desktop manager they have a media option that allows you to transfer media files to and fro your BB...

If you need any help feel free to PIN me more than happy to help or even chat...2431A6B3

IP
    ***RIP<3MD***

surfanimal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Alternatively, you could e-mail them to yourself, and save to computer from e-mail

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28

OH yah...good call surf...
    ***RIP<3MD***

arminstraub no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    25188FCC

Thumbs up Re: Pictures

wow, 2 months with my black and still didnt know that

jasonhuff no está en línea Stack level 1

I thought I saw an app recently or service which would synch your photo's to Flickr...

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

The Facebook app works good too! Go to your pic, press the menu key and choose send to Facebook, and there ya go!! There is all kinds of ways to get those pics onto a pc!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".