My plan is tmo. Whenever I get a picture message it just shows up in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jjspigland no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24337B15

picture messages or mms

Advertisement

My plan is tmo.

Whenever I get a picture message it just shows up in my mail box with a **Not retrieved yet** message. Is there a way to set this up so they will automatically retrieve?

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    I've seen that on Verizon as well; I think it may just depend on message size; some MMS automatically download, and others I need to retrieve the rest of the info

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    check this out

options - MMS
    the option is Automatic Retrieval switch it to always
    and i think your problem should be solved
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Mine is set to that and always has been, but every now and then I will need to "retrieve" it has to be something will either message size or your signal strength at the time the message is hitting your device

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Have you downloaded apps. such as Aerize Card Loader, etc? If so, go to new app. via options>security opt.> app. perm> look for newly installed app/s.>edit permissions>interactions>deny....then try retrieving pic/vid....if this works, then new app. is causing issue. I just had a recent experience w/3rd prty. app. Let us know the turn-out.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    This will happen, When the size of the picture is beyond, your auto retrieve amount, and you have to request more Even with auto more on, you still have to be reading it for the auto more function to work (such as a long email and you get to the bottom and it gets the rest....) this is done to help you conserve space.. There are no settings to adjust to fix this up to version 4.3 (it will do it on a clean phone with no 3rd party apps as well) Also spread across vzw, att, and Tmo that I know of so far.

(4.5 I have no experiance with)
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    Ya, I hate how it does that. It pisses me off. You know, u get a nice mms from a girl... U want to see what she sends!! Not wait for it to "maybe" retrive. GRRRR

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by alex003 View Post
    Ya, I hate how it does that. It pisses me off. You know, u get a nice mms from a girl... U want to see what she sends!! Not wait for it to "maybe" retrive. GRRRR
    It's stopping you to view that a** LOL.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I had the same problem earlier morning, yesterday. Then i got them late in morning that night. Today, i was getting the mms messages fine today. Its freakin weird.
    Gyros anyone?

ZWood15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24357A1B
    I'm having an issue where it tells me I have received a pic message, but I have to go to a Tmo website to view it. Problem is, the website they give me doesn't show the messages...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~