got me the curve....love it. i know its new so there aren't alot of downloads ... BlackBerry Curve forum

james_armada no está en línea Stack level 1

pics...java script....and my CURVE

Advertisement

got me the curve....love it. i know its new so there aren't alot of downloads for it yet.
    i need these issues resolved....

ok.....mms and emailing pics. they come in as "etp.dat" files....why? can i change this? neither my computer or my friends phones read these!! my old peice o sh** phone worked with out a hitch! 'elp.

and then the "you have your java script disabled or dont have the latest flash player" message. alls i wanted to do is go to the second page of my friends!! or it also says that on youtube.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: pics...java script....and my CURVE

Nice to know I am not the only one who has those issues on myspace and You tube!!

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by james_armada
    got me the curve....love it. i know its new so there aren't alot of downloads for it yet.
    i need these issues resolved....

ok.....mms and emailing pics. they come in as "etp.dat" files....why? can i change this? neither my computer or my friends phones read these!! my old peice o sh** phone worked with out a hitch! 'elp.

and then the "you have your java script disabled or dont have the latest flash player" message. alls i wanted to do is go to the second page of my friends!! or it also says that on youtube.
    Trying to understand your questions.

My MMS messages work fine and no "etp.dat" files, your posting I ever hear of that. When I email a picture, it's a regular JPG that the camera too. Works great.

I don't know of a phone that supports advanced JavaScript (AJAX functions) or Flash. But you should try using Opera Mini 4, as it is pretty good and can navigate to most complex sites (MySpace works great).

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

download opera mini - has some reported bugs, but check out the threads that are out there in 3rd party apps...that will solve your myspace issue. forget youtube - you cannot watch it FROM your bb, period...you can however download video and convert it to AVI and drag/drop it onto your media card...i did it last night for the first time and its super easy...you can even rip entire dvds and put them on your media card after converting

make sure that, in your media card settings, that it isn't set for encryption. that 'should' solve your etp.dat issue...let us know

any suggestions as to get my pics to send as jpegs?? i've been through menu after menu to no avail. its a drag.....i want to continue my work as another modern urban suedo-photog, darn it!!

oh wait....after closer examination (and i'm suprised that i missed this
    ) the darn pics ARE jpegs....but they dont send that way!?!?!? ugh. why do i love the.....

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    download opera mini - has some reported bugs, but check out the threads that are out there in 3rd party apps...that will solve your myspace issue. forget youtube - you cannot watch it FROM your bb, period...you can however download video and convert it to AVI and drag/drop it onto your media card...i did it last night for the first time and its super easy...you can even rip entire dvds and put them on your media card after converting

make sure that, in your media card settings, that it isn't set for encryption. that 'should' solve your etp.dat issue...let us know
    encription: "none"