RE: a Curve 8300 Hey all, its been a while since i've been on here ... BlackBerry Curve forum

james_armada no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pics are dissappearing...and another thing...

Advertisement

RE: a Curve 8300

Hey all, its been a while since i've been on here (haven't had any problems!!).

I have a couple questions for anyone that can help:

I have a bunch of pics that i thought weren't being saved on my phone due to lack of space. No biggy, just delete some and take more...right? nope. still couldn't find. (internal monologue: "i'll just go to pinstack later")

So today i go to sync and open the mass storage thing that it prompts. Start checkin out the pics on here and low-and-behold there are a whole ****load of pics in there that i thought never got saved!!

i disconnect the phone and start hunting around on the phone....nothin!! i reconnect and there they are. Where are they hiding?!?! and how do i un hide them?!?!

i did go and download the media manager without Roxio. did i blow it? i hate roxio though. it was once good, now it (queue slow-mo voice) sssaaalllllooooooowwwwzzzz my computer down.

Where are my pics? can you please tell me????

other thing....not a big deal but uh....i have a "video" folder. but i can't record em?? true or faulse?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Pics are dissappearing...and another thing...

are they on your memory card by chanse?

you can save and play videos, but not record
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

james_armada no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pics are dissappearing...and another thing...

lame on video's...oh well

i believe i'm looking there as well.