Just wondering if anyone knew the exact dimensions for this...I wish that there was a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

aiquoc23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Photo ID pixel Dimensions?

Advertisement

Just wondering if anyone knew the exact dimensions for this...I wish that there was a way to make the photo appear LARGER when somebody calls me!!!

Either way, I feel as though the pictures (which so far I've only used from the camera which are 320X240) are shrunken and, to me, look as though they are squeezed into a different 'dimension' size. Maybe it's just me?! But I want to 'custom' make the photos from ones that I already have on my computer...

Any help would be greatly appreciated before I start churning out 320X240 photos

Also, to reiterate as before, does anyone know how to make the photo appear LARGER when someone calls...thanks!!

aiquoc23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Actually I just noticed that when I go to set a picture as caller ID, it tells me to crop it...I guess I wanna know the dimenions of that so I can make my own and also wondering, still, if I can make it appear bigger when someone calls

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try 72x96

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so is there a program to make the pic full screen that would be hot