For some reason my phone won't keep the right time. I have to update the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

moriahar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246EADDC

Phone won't keep time

For some reason my phone won't keep the right time. I have to update the time everyday or so. Does this happen to anyone else? Any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Are your date and time settings set to "Network" or "Blackberry?" If it's on network I would say update it and try using "Blackberry" for a while. If then it still keeps time horribly then you might have an issue with the device rather than the network interaction.
    "Who Dares Wins"

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    The phone can be set to work off network time if supported in your area) through Options
    Date/Time
    Date/Time Source: Network

If, however, you also have your desktip manager set to sync the time with your PC it may throw off your phone time since most people don't have their computer times set accurately (as an aside, in windows you can set it to sync up with an internet time clock to stay accurate).

In DM, Choose Synchronize, and provided you are already set to sync to network time, uncheck the Update device date and time box.

moriahar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246EADDC
    I had the time set to network ill try bb and see if that holds~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the same issue with my 8320. I took all the steps listed above, including wiping the blackberry and reinstalling the software. Turned out to be the device so I received a replacement. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~