I've been using my Curve for a full week now and love it. It's the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Wstsydthug no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405C19E

Phone Volume Issues

Advertisement

I've been using my Curve for a full week now and love it. It's the first BB I've ever owned so I am very satisfied.

I was wondering if anyone has run into to rather "quiet" phone calls when onr Normal or Vibrate mode. I have turned the volume up all the way and it's probably just "ok" in terms of hearing the caller. I'm afraid that in a very loud environment, that the volume woldn't be loud enough.

When I've used the headset, the volume is plenty loud at about 60%. Additonally, the speakerphone is plenty loud at about 75%

Anyone know of anyway to get the phone volume up when you are using it as a phone (no hands free, no headset, no bluetooth).

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Phone Volume Issues

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    About the only thing you can do is to press the green call button / go to options / general options / set default call volumn to 100%.

The curve seems louder than the 8700 you u may want to take it to the carrier store and compare with another.

Atomicmoose no está en línea Stack level 1

My 8300 is friggin loud. Waaaay louder than my 8700c.
    Moose

Wstsydthug no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405C19E

Tried to fix the default volume to 100%. It's already there. Maybe I should play around with it more. Maybe loud mode would be better?