Twice today I called someone and in the middle of the conversation the phone just ... BlackBerry Curve forum

adamhosman no está en línea Stack level 2

Phone shuts off!!

Advertisement

Twice today I called someone and in the middle of the conversation the phone just shut off. No warning or anything just bam! and I look at the screen and it has the little hour glass rotating in the middle. If anyone has any idea please I would like some help.

Rissa0710 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Phone shuts off!!

i would try another battery in your device, sometimes when the battery is corrupt it will randomly shut your device off... Also i would make sure that you have the most up to date software for your device if not download it at t-mobile.com/bbupgrade... if that doesnt work run application loader if not exchange it, t-mobile is really good about that if you say what troubleshooting youve done. Hope this helps!

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3

I agree on the battery issue. Mine would start to flake w/a load like calling or texting but would be just fine otherwise. When it comes back does it do the "Verifying Security Software" popup when it comes back? If not, probly not the batt. Also, be sure that the prongs on the phone that push on the battery are nice and "springy". But before you go through buying a battery, try to update the os. Good luck!!

Jason

JokerN1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2528CE64

Hi

A similar thing started to happen to me at the weekend:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._flashing.html

The important thing is to back up your BB, like now.

Have you installed anything new recently? Mine is fecked, cant get it to do anything and have tried a different battery, 2x different cables and 2x different PCs