I have an AT&T Blackberry Curve unlocked running on the T-Mobile network here in Michigan. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Corbett no está en línea Stack level 2

pHone calls on my curve cut out for about 20 seconds!

Advertisement

I have an AT&T Blackberry Curve unlocked running on the T-Mobile network here in Michigan. I have it flashed with the O2 firmware and it runs great. Only problem is, the phone seems to cut out in the middle of a conversation for about 20 or so seconds. This never happened on my pearl I used before so I know its not my service. Any input from you guys would be great. Thanks!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: pHone calls on my curve cut out for about 20 seconds!

I'm expericing the same problem, that I've never experice with the 8700g. NOt phone calls tho, but my EDGE, it will go SOS then X then reconnect, it happens very frequent specially at my house. What's weird is this same thing happened when I was trying out ATT so I'm guessing it's a device problem.

Oh and the Sim Card slot seems preety loose compare to other blackberries, that might be causing the problem too.

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    I'm expericing the same problem, that I've never experice with the 8700g. NOt phone calls tho, but my EDGE, it will go SOS then X then reconnect, it happens very frequent specially at my house. What's weird is this same thing happened when I was trying out ATT so I'm guessing it's a device problem.

Oh and the Sim Card slot seems preety loose compare to other blackberries, that might be causing the problem too.
    I know that when the first version of the treo 650 came out on GSM, for some odd reason, palm designed the sim card so that the sim cards did not have a secure connection.
    My guess is that the same is happening in some cases with the 8300 sim card tray. Might be a warrantable concern if enough people start to experience calls cutting off...
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

tulsaokie no está en línea Stack level 1

my phone is dropping calls after about 20 minutes of converstaions. What could it be??? HMmmmmm????

o2sys no está en línea Stack level 2

Same here AT&T Curve unlocked with TMO using 02 OS and im dropping calls left and right VERY VERY aggravating, all my other BBs had great reception regardless if it was unlocked or not....maybe just OS issue?

o2sys no está en línea Stack level 2

If i dont really need the browser i can just upgrade to the newest whatever OS right?

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are the calls actually dropping, or just cutting out for 30 seconds. I think I'm reading both issues here?