Okay guys. Sorry if I've missed this while searching (and, yes, I did search). I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Tom Castle no está en línea Stack level 1

Personal Email Question

Advertisement

Okay guys. Sorry if I've missed this while searching (and, yes, I did search).

I have a small business that I'd like to gain access to my email via push. I set it up through BIS and I am able to send email from my device. However, the BB will not download any mail from this server much less push email to me.

I've checked the settings in the ATT BIS account manager and I believe they are right. This email and domain name is hosted on a godaddy server (if that is important). Any ideas?

aacurve no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Personal Email Question

How long have you waited after adding the account in BIS... after adding the account it can take up to 20+ minutes to get your first email... and it will only push new email and not any old email prior to adding the account in BIS...

-aacurve

Tom Castle no está en línea Stack level 1
    Its been over an hour.

aacurve no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Personal Email Question

Is this a pop3 email account that you added or IMAP? Are you checking the mail with another email client also (ie Outlook, Outlook Express)?

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Castle
    Okay guys. Sorry if I've missed this while searching (and, yes, I did search).

I have a small business that I'd like to gain access to my email via push. I set it up through BIS and I am able to send email from my device. However, the BB will not download any mail from this server much less push email to me.

I've checked the settings in the ATT BIS account manager and I believe they are right. This email and domain name is hosted on a godaddy server (if that is important). Any ideas?
    If its a gmail a/c that u hv added, u need to go to the gmail settings and activate pop3