Just bought a curve.Now I have a pearl 8100.what should I do asked my girlfriend,she ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220

pearl or curve

Advertisement

Just bought a curve.Now I have a pearl 8100.what should I do asked my girlfriend,she said I should keep it just in case something happens.I was thinking of selling it but I didn't want to deal with the headache of selling it. Maybe someone has a differnt idea or opinion.

Ryo Misaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    237E0FA6
    You have both? Well, I suppose what you should do depends on your situation.
    Do you really need the cash? If so, by all means, sell! I expect it's not TOO troublesome to get it sold to someone...

But if you can afford to just hang on to it, then you should really keep it. Its always a good idea to have a 'backup' phone just in case catastrophe happens.
    (For example, I once wound up snapping my old Razr in half.)

I have an old Treo as a backup. It works great, but my BB Curve is sooo much better~!

So, yeah, hold onto it if you can!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    thats what ill do, you never know . I'm glad you understood what i was trying to say.I reread it and i couldn't understand what i was trying to say.

Ryo Misaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    237E0FA6
    Lol, I saw no problems in what you wrote.

Anyway, glad I could help.
    A backup phone has been a life saver on quite a few occasions. I'd absolutely die if I didn't have a way to contact or text people!
    And fortunately, the SIM card is always transferrable, and if you keep your contacts saved on it, you'll always have the numbers you need.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    LMAO.... KEEP IT. You can never have too many BB's

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435
    !CURVE! Full qwerty keyboard rocks!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Let us Curve users know how you like your 8300. I had an 8100 also, I like the 8300 a lot more.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antgod View Post
    Just bought a curve.Now I have a pearl 8100.what should I do asked my girlfriend,she said I should keep it just in case something happens.I was thinking of selling it but I didn't want to deal with the headache of selling it. Maybe someone has a different idea or opinion.
    Just to weigh in, I'm in the same situation: converted from Pearl to Curve. I still have the Pearl. As long as I can justify it, I'll have a backup BB.

If you ever have to be without your primary phone for a while for any reason, you'll be SO happy that you have a backup. (I was once and I didn't. That won't happen again.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com