Guess which BB was on this list ______________________________ THE EXECUTIVE This mom's always buzzing from ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs up PCMag.com's Complete Mother's Day Gift Guide

Advertisement

Guess which BB was on this list

THE EXECUTIVE
    This mom's always buzzing from place to place, and needs to be connected along the way. She relies on her tech gear to keep her in the loop with family, friends, and colleagues alike.

CELL PHONE/PDA:
    RIM BlackBerry Curve 8320
    No one wants to be all-work and no-play, which makes the BlackBerry Curve perfect for your working mom; not only is it a top-shelf e-mail and messaging device, its 2-megapixel camera and audio player (with real headphone jack) will keep her entertained, too.

For the whole list visit PCMAG.com
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Interesting choice...I love my Curve, but I always heard "Pearls are for Girls" (he blurts and then ducks as rotten tomatoes are thrown at him). Seriously though. I think the Curve is a great in between the brick-sized 88xx and the too small Pearl. I realize there is a market for all shapes and sizes - no matter what your gender is. Obviously with the coming of both the Kickstart and the 9000. BlackBerry is looking to fill all niches of potential customers. "What do you want....3G, WiFi, flip-phone, camera, no-camera, slider, touchscreen...??" You want it we will make it...eventually "
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Funny *just for girls* comment on the pearl I've tried for a year to get my husband to switch to an 83xx device. He loves the small size of the pearl (I on the other hand LOVE my curve)

I'd get my mom one if I thought she would use it. I don't think she would pay for data plan.

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah and my co-workers rag on my because they use 88XX BBs and say that they keyboard on my Curve is too small for their hands...C'est La Vie.
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!