Hey guys, so i recently installed the official v4.6.1.206 OS, and still have not had ... BlackBerry Curve forum

payoob no está en línea Stack level 2

Pandora v1.0.2

Advertisement

Hey guys,

so i recently installed the official v4.6.1.206 OS, and still have not had any luck loading Pandora. I have also tried with .114, .168, and .199. Everytime i try to load it, Wi-Fi or full EDGE, and error message pops up saying i have insufficient network coverage. Do i have to roll back to a previous OS? I've tried battery pulls and reinstalls but no success. Any thoughts?

coverdac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158058d
    I'm running .206 and pandora 1.0.1 with no problems. I would try running 1.0.1 and see if that works for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by payoob View Post
    Hey guys,

so i recently installed the official v4.6.1.206 OS, and still have not had any luck loading Pandora. I have also tried with .114, .168, and .199. Everytime i try to load it, Wi-Fi or full EDGE, and error message pops up saying i have insufficient network coverage. Do i have to roll back to a previous OS? I've tried battery pulls and reinstalls but no success. Any thoughts?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

payoob no está en línea Stack level 2
    well i talked to the guys at Pandora and it seems that since i have a BES account with the firewall locked, i cannot use the app