Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wait i got it the app store ill check it out thanks... BlackBerry Curve forum

ibuddha no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

wait i got it the app store ill check it out thanks

well i tried to download it from the store and it didn't work I still have a problem with it.

I don't know what it is maybe its cause officially i don't have a BIS plan and luckyly some how I'm getting inter web.

Although slacker works just fine to tell you the truth.

btw i was trying to DL something from the APP store and it said that I have like less than 5mb of available memory or something I have a 2gig sd what the hell? are there any like task manager apps to make sure there isn;t anything running in the background?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Your mem card will not affect the available memory for apps. All apps are installed on the device itself.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

yeah I keep people posting just to do a battery pull and disable event log. how do i disable the log?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ibuddha View Post
    well i tried to download it from the store and it didn't work I still have a problem with it.

I don't know what it is maybe its cause officially i don't have a BIS plan and luckyly some how I'm getting inter web.

Although slacker works just fine to tell you the truth.

btw i was trying to DL something from the APP store and it said that I have like less than 5mb of available memory or something I have a 2gig sd what the hell? are there any like task manager apps to make sure there isn;t anything running in the background?
    5mb is to low. You should think about deleting some apps or themes to free up some more space.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ugh, you just hit a pet peeve of mine so bare with me.

So many think you can turn the log off. You can't, you can only hide events. Some think that by unchecked the boxes (options while in log) it stops logging.

I've shown in one thread how to prove it doesn't and it was ignored.

Shortened: open log (hold alt, type lg,lg). Now options. At the top is a legend. It says checked show, (empty box, unchecked) hide. Go ahead and uncheck all either by the menu option or manually. Doesn't matter which.

Exit out of options. Now all the logs you first saw are gone! Well no. Hit menu and choose clear log. Now its been cleared.

Now given the whole "its turned off because the boxes aren't checked" idea nothing should be there right?

Use your berry for a bit, do whatever. Search the web, post, open an app...whatever.

After using a bit go back to the log. Nothing there right? Wrong. Go back to options and make sure all are checked again as they were when you started.
    Exit out and....what do you see? Yep, log entries.

RIM gives the option of hiding for diagnostic purposes, but its only hidden, not off. So it still takes up a little memory, whether you see it or not.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    jfcooley is absolutely right about not disabling the event log. You can hide events but the log is always there. Also it usually only saves no more than about 8 hours worth of info. Clearing it frees up a small amount of memory but not enough to make a real difference. Clearing things like unneeded messages and your browser cache free up much more.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

beast9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I believe it is just something with the t mobile network in certain areas of the east and central US. I called because mine just stopped working on me this morning but last night it was working fine. They said give it about 24 hours maybe less. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I have a T-Mo 8320 running Pandora and I don't have any problems streaming. I didn't change anything once I downloaded it either. Its strange some people are having problems while others with the exact same phone on T-Mo aren't.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I would uninstall Pandora and then go back and reinstall. Try deleting everything that you don't use like themes, pictures, ringtones...ect off of the phone memory, not the sd card. Anything under about 10mb is too low. Any apps that you don't use, delete them via desktop manager.I'm on att and use pandora all the time via edge, and it works fine. I have an 8120 so the best result is with wifi of course.

ok ill try but this damn thing is pissing me off slacker works fine but i sort of like Pandora better.

is there any support i can contact cause this is going nowhere.

I live in miami fl

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here is pandora's FAQ/help page, there are some that address pandora on the BB. Advising permissions settings, OS version and more. http://blog.pandora.com/faq/#1456

If the answers there don't help you can contact them here:

pandora-support@pandora.com
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12