Hi everybody. I'm new at this and after I got my service all set up, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

shadowduchess no está en línea Stack level 1

P2P spam?

Advertisement

Hi everybody.
    I'm new at this and after I got my service all set up, number etc I've been getting a p2p message daily from the same 'spammer' with a phone number etc.
    Is there anything out there to block this?
    I've gone through my firewall settings and looked around for an answer but, I'm coming up blank.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: P2P spam?

I dunno if this is exactly what you're looking for, but N8's thread from a while back might have some info for ya.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Thank you for the link, I did look that wonderful post over but it looks like it only deals with email spam and this says it's a P2P message I wonder if it's directly related to the phone number itself?

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Have you tried the firewall option on your phone under security options? It seems like its a pin message and you can activate the firewall in order to block pin messages only. Worth a shot.

eduardog21, I'll try that and hopefully it will work. Thank you very much for your help!
    I'll find out tomorrow if I got it or not, and I found out it is some dating site spam of all things