Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Two days I ordered a case for my 8300 from Amazon.com, paid extra for expedited ... BlackBerry Curve forum

websquad no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Outstanding Case

Advertisement

Two days I ordered a case for my 8300 from Amazon.com, paid extra for expedited shipping, and got it today. This is one fine case. Highly recommended. Here is the "Tiny URL" link to the Amazon.com page:

http://tinyurl.com/26joor

Well spent $14.05 + SH.

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Outstanding Case

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for the share, that case looks real similiar to the case that came w/ my 8800. I love it!

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

It looks exactly like the case I got at the At&t store. It is one great case! You just seem to have beat At&t's price by at least $10.

websquad no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Missed Opportunity

I would have been happy to purchase the case at one of the three or four local AT&T offices; however, the case was no where to be found in the city. And by the time I paid for expedited shipping, the cost was about the same! Several local AT&T stores reported that they just could not keep them in stock.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

They couldn't keep them in stock because it is such a great product. I have a hard time understanding why so many people keep looking for something "better", unless they just haven't seen this product.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I think it's all just personal preference. I had that case (hubby's 8800 came with it) and I wanted something else...it worked great...but the one I got came with a wallet attached, and I love that!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

I have that case for now, but am waiting on Vaja to release one for the Curve....they suck
    as they released one for Iphone first
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

I like to call this case the Magic One, cause of the way it works with my phone; for example when I put the phone on standby (w/the mute key) and place it in my Case/holster once I pull it out its ready for action. And when its in my case I can actually gett to vibrates to let me know I have incoming mail, in contrast to when it isn't in my case my alert is the read blinking (silent) light...

But anyway, I said all that to say that the Wonderful cases comes in all colors: http://www.shopblackberry.com/_black...ckBerry%208300

o2sys no está en línea Stack level 2

i just got mine today, through ebay though:

Fits perfect and quality leather...

dagomez no está en línea Stack level 2

I have this case and I love it. You can put your BB in either way. The leather is very soft and supple. The other thing I like about the case is there is no place it will scratch the BB.

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

Thumbs up Re: Outstanding Case

Quote Originally Posted by dagomez
    I have this case and I love it. You can put your BB in either way. The leather is very soft and supple. The other thing I like about the case is there is no place it will scratch the BB.
    Not entirely true. If the flap gets tucked into the case after you pull your BB out, then you slide your BB into the case face-in, the metal logo may scratch the ever-loving crap out of your screen. Found this out the hard way.

I do really like this case, it fits my Curve just fine with the OEM rubber skin on it, so I don't have to keep swapping them out.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I could see that happening (metal logo scratching the screen), a great reminder to always put your blackberry in face out. The case will protect the front of your blackberry anyway.

dagomez no está en línea Stack level 2

I certainly appreciate this information. Sorry to hear about your screen rrrebo.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Not my kinda case at all. Glad you guys like it.

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

Quote Originally Posted by dagomez
    I certainly appreciate this information. Sorry to hear about your screen rrrebo.
    I have a replacement screen, just haven't had the time to crack the case. Maybe I'm nervous... I'm almost used to the scratch. Almost. Hmm, I think maybe some surgery is in order this weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast