Maybe I'm missing something here, but my employers Outlook is somehow adding events to my Blackberry calendar, which is in turn getting synced to my google calendar via google sync.

What I can't figure out is how Outlook is adding those events to my calendar. I wish it wouldn't. I want to make it stop doing this.

I have three email accounts synced to my Blackberry via the "Email settings App" that comes with it. That all works just fine.

The only thing that I can figure out is that my work uses outlook and when I my blackberry receives those emails, somehow there is a meeting attached to them that is auto adding it to my blackberry calendar. Which is google-synced to my google calendar.

I'd like to keep receiving emails to my blackberry from my work. But I'd like it to stop adding meeting reminders automatically to my Blackberry calendar.

Any thoughts???

Also, I'm using a Macbook Pro, so I don't have access to the full-on Outlook settings. I only have access to whatever settings that are changeable via the web login.