Hello, I'm new to this forum but was wondering if anyone can help me. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wwjdxtl no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook and 8320

Advertisement

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but was wondering if anyone can help me.

I am trying to sync my outlook email with my 8320. I am not talking about the address book, calendar, or tasks; I need the actual emails. When I try to add the applications, it says I don't have any. My outlook is 2003. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

x14
    x14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can't sync the email from Outlook to the BlackBerry via a USB cable.

swe_tawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    210d17b3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ you can get it pushed to ur handheld. My company uses outlook2003 but they don't have BES so I've added it through the BIS server of my carrier. I don't get emails asap but I do get them all in 10 mins or less. The only quirk is it only checks the inbox folder, if you get your email auto filtered to diff folders you can't access them. To work around it I disable the filters I have so, all mail stays in INBOX and then my carrier BIS has a chance to "push" it to my BB, I then run my filters when I get onto my desktop and all the emails I want I have on my BB. Seems kinda labourintensive but it isn't and it works for me. Hopes it helps you.