Okay so I believe I had made a statemen or reply about this in another ... BlackBerry Curve forum

koh no está en línea Stack level 2

Outlined Text on Applications Menu?? How TO..? (Repost)

Okay so I believe I had made a statemen or reply about this in another thread but here I am with a screenshot so people will know what I am referring to.

Before I did a **.42 upgrade from I didn't have outlined text on my banner bar while in Application Screen.

as shown below in the attachment.

Now can anyone help with this, as I think it would look oh so much more sexy un outlined?

And to address someone elses question. How to change the font in Calling mode,

some say that it is theme related, but it has been the same throughout each theme.

Thanks everyone, and I hope we can get a CRACK team on this ever so important mission.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by koh; 06-18-2008 at 03:42 PM.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me!
    Whoever told you that these fonts were theme related was correct. Using Plazmic Theme Builder, you can create themes with exactly what font you want.

There are some font settings on the device, but these are only used for text -- not banners, or the call screen. Those are totally theme related.

But do check out the theme forum. There are a lot of great theme designers on this site and you should be able to find something you like.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade